York Winter Farmers' Market managed by York Region Chamber
Market Sponsor: SIS Bank
Nine Saturdays from November 2017 - March 2018 | 9:00 - 1:00 pm
Opening Day Raffle - November 18
Stop in to shop on Saturday Nov. 18 and enter to win great prizes!
Local farmers, specialty food producers & crafters sell their fresh vegetables, baked goods, fish, meats, eggs, breads & handmade crafts.
2017: November 18, November 25, December 9
2018: January 6 & 20, February 3 & 17, March 10 & 24
All prizes are donated by the Winter Market Vendors.
Drawing will be held at 12:45 pm.
- In the event of inclement weather: if the roads are too unsafe to travel and the market is cancelled,
- A cancellation alert will be posted on this website by 7:00am on the day of the market.
- If there is no alert, expect the market to be open.
- For everyone's safety & comfort, the market is a smoke-free and pet-free space (except for service animals).
- No soliciting or surveying by any political, religious or other special cause groups or individuals is permitted at the market.